Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!!

I've been tagged by Janet of Janet's Creative Pillow . Here are the rules. Read Them because I'm out to tag some of you!
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.So now I have to tell you 7 weird (?) things about myself. There's so much to tell if you only want to hear the weird stuff.

Ok Here are 7 Weird things about me~
1. My favorite movie is GREASE.
2. I am a terrible nail bitter.
3. I like peanut butter, milk, and chocolate syrup in my icecream.
4.I love Ghost Hunters.
5. I put vinegar on my hair once a month to strip any product build up.
6.I like to sleep on the couch.
7. I wear flip flops all the time around the house, even during winter times.

Here is who I am tagging!
1. Meadow Street
2. Whimsy Pink
3. Hydrangea Home
4.Cottage Collections
5.The Cottage Gate
6.Katies Rose Cottage
7.The Rasberry Rabbit

2 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for the tag! I will try to post today!

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie!

LOL...love your 7 things. I also love Grease! I used to have a crush on John Travolta. I also used to put vinegar in my hair,but haven't in years. Have you ever tried Mayonnaise??? LOL I used to do that once a month and believe it or not. It makes your hair shine like crazy! LOL
Love your blog Stephanie!
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Welcome to Shabby in Pink Boutique

Inspired by Pink, Vintage, and Roses~