Saturday, February 23, 2008

...Joyce Lucas, founder, owner and driving force behind Make Mine Pink.
.On March 15, 2008, in Chicago, at the annual Country Living WE aftenoon, Joyce Lucas will recognized as one of Honorees of 2008's The Country Living Women Entrepreneurs. She will join the other deserving Honorees on stage for accolades and a question and answer session. All the Honorees are featured in the March issue of Country Living, currently on the newsstands.Her her own words, Joyce says:"This year I am so proud to announce that I have been honored along with 9 other women, the "Country Living Women Entrepreneur of the Year award for 2008 ".
Joyce~ I am so happy for you! You deserve that award 100%! Way to Go! Thank You for making MMP what it is today!

2 comments:

Eileen & Karen said...

Hi Stephanie!

We are so lucky to be part of Make Mine Pink and benefit from our friendship with Joyce! Thanks for helping me toast her on my blog too!
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

I'm so excited to meet this special lady... Isn't her face simply the sweetest!! I want to squeeze her cheeks! Okay, I'll keep my mitts off her~ lol..

We all obviously know how lucky we are to have MMP and mama bear in our corner, I hope Joyce knows too!

Thanks for showing her off, we can't "toot" her horn enough!

xoxoxoxo

Welcome to Shabby in Pink Boutique

Inspired by Pink, Vintage, and Roses~