Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sharing some of my garden treasures









Sharing some of my Garden Treasures


This week I have started on my yard. I definetly do not have the green thumb, but every year I try and make my yard a beautiful garden. Just hopefully I have better luck this year. lol In my front I bought 12 bags of mulch, just like last year it was not enough. I will be going back to Home Depot for more. I planted some pretty flowers and still have lots to do. Well here are some pics of what I have done so far. The pics with the birdbath and the hydrangea and azaleas are not done. I will post more pics when I am done.


Enjoy!


1 comment:

Smart Living Today said...

Hello there!

I am so glad it's spring. Actually, here in Texas, we have had spring all winter.

I planted today too until it was too dark to see. Love it! Hope you will post a picture when your flowers get all big and bloomed out!

Peggy

Welcome to Shabby in Pink Boutique

Inspired by Pink, Vintage, and Roses~