Sunday, February 4, 2007

All About Me


My name is Stephanie Smith. I have just opened my first site Shabby in Pink Boutique. I love to go to flea markets, estate sales, garage sales, just about anywhere I can find a treasure. I can find the most worn out treasures and make it beautiful & shabby. I believe these items add so much to a home. I am very creative, I love to make wreaths with dried flowers, mosaics with beautiful vintage china, painting, & adding a shabby touch to any peice of furniture. My most favorite is vintage aprons. I go out about twice a week treasure hunting.
I am married to a wonderful husband. I have 3 daughters- Hayleigh 13, Samantha 5, & Madison 18 months. I have a wonderful step son Nathan 12. I am a very busy stay at home mom. My daughter Hayleigh has helped me alot with setting up my site. She helps me with ideas.
I am hoping to meet new friends, and build a site that women like to shop in.
In my blog I will post new events, products, sales, special treasures, just about anything that is new in Shabby in Pink Boutique.

No comments:

Welcome to Shabby in Pink Boutique

Inspired by Pink, Vintage, and Roses~